- Bloc_Loc Rulers®
- Clover Products
- Creative Grids
- Famore Cutlery
- FASTURN ® Turning Tools
- Floriani Embroidery
- Ghees Products
- Havel's Scissors etc.
- June Tailor Products
- Loralie Designs
- Marti Michell's Perfect Patchwork
- Pam Damour
- Phillips Fiber Art
- Quilt in a Day
- Quiltsmart Fusible Interfacing
- Sew Steady
- Sewing with Nancy
- Sewline Products
- Silhouette Cameo Products
- Simplicity & EZ Products
- Sulky ® Products
- The Gypsy Quilter
- The Sewing Revolution
- TrueCut Products
- Westalee Design
Sewing Machine Accessories & Sew Steady Tables
Sort by: Name A - Z
Four Piece Stainless Steel Probe Pick and Stiletto Set to aid pushing and guiding fabric through footing of sewing machine, but handy for other delicate "fix-its".Includes:
Serrated, non-slip handles make them easy and safe to use.16 – Punch Rewards.
- Straight half-moon
- Bent tip
With the Adhesive Seam Gauge, you can sew strips of fabric together very quickly and with accuracy. It is made of thick acrylic and has an adhesive backing which is covered with a strip of paper that you may reattach for storage. Additional replacement adhesive strips are available.14 – Punch Rewards.
The Angled Dental Mirror is a unique & powerful quilting tool as well, aptly called an Inspection Mirror.Get your sight into those hard to reach and even harder to see areas.Quilters would especially agree that a flashlight and an Angled Quilting Mirror is a very handy crafting tool.
16 – Punch Rewards.
- See behind the needle when timing
- Look under the machine to see the correct needle hole with ease
- Guide your needle without guesswork
- Stainless Steel and easy to keep clean
Holds 28 standard-sized bobbins in a plastic case.15 – Punch Rewards.
Organize your bobbins so as you may find the right one quickly and to keep them from tangling up in the drawer. Keep them neat and easily transportable in this high quality compact Bobbin Box from Martelli holding 28 standard Type L (standard) bobbins. It has a strong closure and a hang tag.
Overall Size: 7" x 3.5" x 1.25"26 – Punch Rewards.
Keep your bobbins tidy!This compact, translucent clear container easily organizes up to 30 sewing bobbins, or a number of other supplies. The permanent dividers make sure your supplies are securely in place and won't migrate from one compartment to the other.9 – Punch Rewards.
Organize your bobbins so as you may find the right one quickly and to keep them from tangling up in the drawer. Keep them neat and easily transportable in this high quality compact Bobbin Box from Martelli holding 23 Longarm Type M Style (longarm) bobbins. It has a strong closure and a hang tag.
Overall Size: 7" x 3.5" x 1.25"26 – Punch Rewards.
Machine Embroiderers love it on their embroidery hoop though you'll find so many other uses for Clover's Double Sided Basting Tape with Nancy Zieman.Quickly and easily adheres to fabric, paper, plastic or wood for all types of craft and sewing.7 – Punch Rewards.
Double Sided Tape is used in lieu of basting or pinning for a quick "hold it in place".Being Acid Free and Solvent Free, makes it very popular for all type of sewing and craft.6mm x 50mJudy's Note: Many machine embroiderers are using this tape on the bottom surface of their hoop and then simply adhering the hoop to the fabric for "hoopless embroidery". Eliminates the need for "hoop-burn" of certain fabrics too.5 – Punch Rewards.
Sometimes it's not possible to hoop your fabric and you really don't want to use a sticky-back stabilizer - here's your answer. Double-Sided Extra Tacky Embroidery Tape.No more gumming up the needle as it stitches through glues and gums. It's easy to use and gives perfect results.Refer to the extra images for the following instructions:
- Simply hoop the appropriate stabilizer for the task at hand.
- Cut and adhere strips of double-sided tape to the perimeter of the hooped stabilizer ensuring that it is not in the design stitching area. You can check this by simply using a printed design template.
- Peel off the backing paper of the tape and carefully place the fabric on the stabilizer, smooth out and press firmly on the areas where it contacts the tape.
The tape will hold the fabric firmly to the stabilizer during the stitching process and easily peels away from the fabric on completion.
Packet contains: 12mm x 18m5 – Punch Rewards.
Align your design BEFORE you hoop.
In the past, doing embroidery meant using rulers or T-squares, neither of which worked very well. But now, there's EM GRID ™ - a flexible, clear plastic grid with horizontal and vertical lines and pre-punched holes for easy marking.
The EM GRID TM comes in 3 different sizes for many different applications. The key is to get your design aligned before you hoop. All 3 grid sizes offer the same outstanding features:
45 – Punch Rewards.
- Pre-punched holes make it easy to mark items.
- Red lines for black and other dark colours
- Blue lines for all other colours
- Easy use with reference tags for multiple item jobs
- Mark more than one area at the same time
- Great for double checking, all hoops have a square reference to the machine
- All 3 grids have a ¼ inch hole for easy hanging