Video Tutorials for Westalee Rulers and Templates for Domestic Sewing Machine Free Motion Quilting
- Domestic Machine Ruler Foot by Westalee Design
- Fitting the Ruler Foot and what rulers should you use?
- Quilting a large Quilt on a Domestic Machine using templates
- Pivot/Hover Function
- How to adjust tension
- Template Choice
- Ruler work on a Bernina Sewing Machine
- Husqvarna Designer II using Westalee Ruler Foot
- Pfaff 2058 ruler work using Westalee Spin-e-fex template
- Ruler work on a Singer 201
- Pfaff Grand Quilter using templates
- 9 year old, Brian sewing on Mums Janome
- Spin-e-fex by Westalee Design
- Spin-e-fex Feather Template
- Spin-e-fex No. 4 Template
- Spin-e-fex Snowflake No. 7
- Mini Spinifex & Mini Crosshair Introduction
- Westalee Design Spin-e-fex Mini 1 from Collection 1
- Westalee Design Mini Spin-e-fex 4
- Westalee Design Spin-e-fex Mini 5 from Collection 1
- Spin-e-fex Rotating Template No1S
- Quilting Feathers on a Domestic Machine with templates
- Circle Wreath Feathered Leaf
- Westalee Feathered Leaf
- Circles for Domestic Machines
- Quilting Circles by Leonie West
- Westalee Baptists Fan
- Circle On Quilts Spinning Wheel 27
- Circles on Quilts Spinning Wheel No5
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No1
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No2
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No3
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No7
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No8
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No15
- Circles on Quilts Wreath No22
- Circles on a Border
- The London Collection - Flying Bell Curve Triangle Set
- Design No 7 for the Flying Bell Curve Template
Domestic Machine Ruler Foot by Westalee Design
Fitting the Ruler Foot and what rulers should you use?
Why you should use the Pivot / Hover function when using templates on a Domestic Sewing Machine. Ruler work is exciting and the results can be stunning but it is important to take care when using templates on your domestic sewing machine.
How to adjust the tension on a domestic sewing machine when using templates with a Ruler Foot. It’s all about top and bottom tension.
41/2" Spin-e-fex Feather Template tutorial. This is 1 of 4 templates for doing circular feathers. This method makes it so easy to create accurate rotating feathers in 4 different sizes. Made to suit the Westalee Ruler Foot and also available for Long Arm machines.
Domestic Machine Free Motion Quilting with Rulers and templates. This tutorial is using the Spin-e-fex Template No. 4 from Westalee Design. It is one of six templates included in the Sampler Set. Leonie uses the template to make a rotating pattern and also uses the same template in a border.
Westalee Designs Rotating Template, Spin-e-fex Snowflake No 7. There are 8 different Snowflake designs in this series. Each template follows the same instruction and method. You only need a couple of reference lines and you can complete the design accurately and easily.
In the tradition of template excellence, Westalee Design have included one of the Simple Circles Templates for stitching Circles inside a template, in our Sampler Set. When we designed the key lock system in 2008 we new that our templates could be used on Long Arm Machines without the bump going around the entrance. We use the same unique key system in our Domestic Templates.
Quilting the Baptist Fan using templates on a Domestic Sewing Machine. Westalee Design Circles on Quilts Template provide beautiful circles and a variety of Baptist Fan Designs..
Rotating design made with the Westalee Honeycomb Template.
How to Quilt with Artisan Curves Templates Part 1
This template collection is from the London Collection and is called the Flying Bell Curve Triangle. Available individually or as set.