Westalee Rulers Tutorials
These Tutorials will all open in a new browser window.
Triangles and Diamonds
- Cutting diamonds with the strip ruler
- Cutting Diamonds and Easy Piecing Using the Trim Guides
- Half Square Triangles
- Quarter Square Triangles - Repetition cutting the Quarter Square Triangle with the Adjustable Quarter Square Triangle
- Half and Quarter Square Triangles using the design Adjustable Ruler
Squares and Strips
- Cutting Squares with the 18" Adjustable Ruler
- Square in a Square Block - Make a Square in the Square block and a Snowball block
- Cutting strips with the 18" Adjustable Ruler - Fabric folded twice
- Cutting Accurate Narrow Strips - Repetition cutting narrow strips without slip
- Cutting with the 24" Adjustable Ruler
- Sewing with a Scant Quarter Inch - Compare a Quarter Inch Seam Allowance with a Scant Quarter Inch Seam Allowance
- Scant Quarter Inch Seam Guide and Machine Sewing Guide
- Spiral Seams and Nesting
- Tutorial Using Y Seams Part 1
- Tutorial Using Y Seams Part 2
- Patchwork fabric preparation, Rotary Cutters and Mats
- Quilt Binding, "Bound To Fit"
- Cutting One Fabric Layer
- Making Kaleidescopes - 12 point and 8 point-
- Cutting Hexagons - Cut Hexagons from 1" to 6" with our Adjustable Ruler - Equivalent to 22 Templates
- Epsilon Star Setter
- Adjustable Dresden Plate with Jelly Rolls
- Dresden Plate Workshop
- Dresden Plate Samples
- Puzzler Stash Buster
- Kali Star
- 8 Point Crosshair Ruler
PDF Document Tutorials
- Half Square Triangle instructions and Tables using the Westalee Design Adjustable Ruler.
- Instructions for Making Ivy's Flower Garden using the Westalee Design Adjustable Ruler .
- Flying Geese Instructions using the Westalee Design Adjustable Ruler.
- Hexagon Instructions using the Westalee Design Adjustable Ruler.
- Updated Hexagon Instructions using the Westalee Adjustable Half Hexagon Ruler
- Angled Cutting Table Top.
- Starch Recipe.
- Westalee Circleworks Instruction Sheet.